Law & Go organises annual events gathering business leaders as well as EU and non-EU public decision makers for discussions on the major on-going regulatory projects in the business immigration field and the role of business immigration law in fostering growth and informal networking.
Additional workshops involving the members of the association are set up to exchange views on regulatory issues.
Assessments and proposals taking into account economic, risk and end-user impacts are prepared with the support of cross-sectoral working groups comprising members of Law & Go. Topics addressed include prospective and on-going regulatory proposals at the EU and global levels, economic trends as well as the impacts for the financial sector of the business immigration law.
Accordingly, some of our main activities are:
- organisation of events: conferences, trainings, seminars, multicultural programs, educational programs and exchange programs to promote the exchange of ideas;
- promotion of cooperation between different consulting companies specialized in the international mobility;
- publication and outreach of scientific documents concerning the international mobility and the legal system in force in different countries, more specifically on the settlement and the immigration;
- logistical support for members who want to apply tenders from public institutions, either national or European, in the field of international mobility, international law, compared international law and in particular in the area of human rights;
- promotion of new ideas and exchanging best practices on how to address the social, economic and foreign policy challenges facing Europe today.